Design Thinking is gaining ground in the business world because this problem-solving approach, based on an understanding of the user's human needs, helps to develop solutions that are aligned with customer satisfaction, whoever they are.
Design Strategy is another approach inspired by Design Thinking, which is used in the strategic planning process to break silos, connect stakeholders, collect feedback and neutralize assumptions to develop innovative solutions. The examples of projects are endless, but here are some of them:
- Improve/enhance the candidate experience in a recruitment process
- Define the strategic positioning or mission of a team within an organization
- Better understand customers (internal or external) to better serve them
- Develop a recognition program
- Transforming the customer service approach
- Facilitate a post-acquisition integration process