Leadership development in an organization can take many forms to meet strategic and organizational needs. Sometimes it is the more senior managers who must be supported in a development process, and sometimes it is the support of a few cohorts of first and second level managers that is necessary.
- Planning and creation of leadership programs
- Facilitation of leadership training workshops
- Implementation of mentoring programs
- Facilitation of co-development groups
- Accompaniment and individual coaching